Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 30, 2017

New Julie Nutting! "Haute Couture" Die Set



The fun about paper dolls is dressing them up and the new Julie Nutting “Haute Couture” die set is sheer perfection!  I die cut the gorgeous layered dress and placed on the Marisol doll.  I created lots of pretty layers for her background.

Here you can see the dress die set which makes it quick and easy to create a new outfit.



Prima supplies: 911805 – Julie Nutting Dies – Haute Couture 1, 584979 – Chipboard Tags – Large, 911232 – Julie Nutting Doll Stamp – Marisol, 847814 - Rossibelle – “Lucky Charm”, 992033 – Love Clippings “2 the Moon & Back”, 992163 – Love Clippings Ephemera, 594756 – Prima Flowers – Kimberly, 594657 – Wild and Free Flowers – Adventures, 910327 – Julie Nutting A4 Buff Paper Pad, 588540 – Planner Flowers – Carrie.  Other supplies:  2Crafty Chipboard

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

2 comments:

Lokashree sam said...

It was a great information and Its really worth reading it. The author did an mind blowing work by describing each and every concept in detail. Thanks for such an informative post. Please keep up your good work.
Engineering Colleges In Chennai, Nautical Science Colleges In Chennai

Einat Kessler said...

I love this, so pretty